Monday 14 September 2015

6 months in Tokyo.

Hello all!! Super quick post.

I am so sorry for the long absence life has been super hectic since I moved to Japan, even though that was nearly 6 months ago. A lot has happened since the last time I posted, for one I am now living my own apartment, I have a new job (that I have been at for about 3 months now)
It's taken a lot to get to this point. I only just managed to get a phone last month after 5 months of no having one. Mad right?

I really love life here, I have pushed myself out of my comfort zone more than I ever have one in my life and I am surrounded by so many amazing people.

I love my job, I love my life here, I love being a teacher. All is good.

If any of my readers are ever in Tokyo, please lets hang out. I'd love to meet more people here~








I'M NOT DEAD I PROMISE I'LL BLOG MORE SOON

3 comments:

  1. wah so cool *-* you're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always take the best purikura! And congratulations on moving to Japan, that's really awesome!

    I've been a long-time reader of your blog, and I'm going to finally be in Tokyo and Sendai for two weeks starting tomorrow. If it's not too much trouble, I would love to meet you while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so brave moving to Japan! Are you a TEFL teacher? I'm a teacher and I'm thinking about teaching abroad, but my passion is fashion too! xx

    ReplyDelete